OPC-UA Server stops working

Topics about the Software of Revolution Pi
mendesg
Answers: 0

OPC-UA Server stops working

Post by mendesg »

Hello,

We have some applications running on some RevPis with Codesys and from time to time the OPC-UA Server stops to work. The server is not reacheable anymore, requiring to start again the runtime. In the Codesys logs, there is nothing that indicates a malfunction in the OPC-UA Service. As per suggestion of Codesys team, I already increase the OPC stack logs detail level by changing the cfg file but still I catch nothing there.

[CmpOPCUAStack]
TraceLevel=0x083E

We have two OPC-UA clients - Atvise and our own database periodically reading the nodes, which are over 200 OPC-UA Nodes. We have similar applications (Actually bigger, with more nodes and programs) running in some WAGO PFC200s and this problem does not occur there, only with the RevPis.

We are using runtime version 4.8.0.0 with MC license, Codesys V3.5 SP19 Patch 2+ 64 bit.
RevPi Connect+

Attached you can find pictures of the logs and CPU load when the problem was happening.

I am a bit lost on this problem and I am not sure where to start looking to, so any help is appreciated. If you need any additional information to help to understand the problem please let me know.
Attachments
RevPi Logs.png
CPU Load.png
dirk
KUNBUS
Answers: 4

Re: OPC-UA Server stops working

Post by dirk »

Dear mendesg, thank you for the detailed description of the error. I understand that there are already other installations with around 200 OPC-UA nodes in the field. So what is the difference to the RevPi? We need additional information to better understand your system. Can you send us an SOS report? https://kunbus-gmbh.atlassian.net/servi ... 2036400208
mendesg
Answers: 0

Post by mendesg »

Hi Dirk,

Thanks for the quick reply. I've uploaded the SOS files here.
Edit: remove the files, sent via e-mail
Last edited by mendesg on 18 Apr 2024, 15:42, edited 1 time in total.
dirk
KUNBUS
Answers: 4

Post by dirk »

Hello mendesg I received your SOS report by email and wrote back to you.