Nodered: Inject node issue - interval settings missing when interval selected

hikaru2001
Answers: 0

Nodered: Inject node issue - interval settings missing when interval selected

Post by hikaru2001 »

Hi guys,

I update my RevPi Core 3 to the latest stretch image--2020-06-25-revpi-stretch. When I use the inject node in Nodered and try to set interval, there is no relevant box appear to choose times, pls see the attached picture. However I need the expected appearance like the 2nd picture.
1.jpeg
1.jpeg (27.56 KiB) Viewed 8429 times
2.jpeg
2.jpeg (15.64 KiB) Viewed 8429 times
Do you have some suggestion? Tks so much!
dirk
KUNBUS
Answers: 4

Re: Nodered: Inject node issue - interval settings missing when interval selected

Post by dirk »

Hi hikaru2001, thank you for your message. I have tested it and yes I am able to reproduce this suspicious behavior. We will discuss options an return to you as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.
dirk
KUNBUS

Re: Nodered: Inject node issue - interval settings missing when interval selected

Post by dirk »

Hi here I found a similar discussion https://discourse.nodered.org/t/inject- ... cted/26482
hikaru2001

Post by hikaru2001 »

Hi Dirk,

I have read that link. Then I try removing the node--"node-red-contrib-revpi-nodes" and the problem is gone.
dirk
KUNBUS

Post by dirk »

Hi hikaru2001, I have moved the thread here to the RevPi Nodes for Node-RED" board. Hopefully the experts that developed the plugin may help us here.
palmerpi

Post by palmerpi »

Thank you for this, was wondering what had caused this. Suddenly appeared after an update. PI nodes now deleted. Thank you.
jgerlach-erminas
Official 3rd Party Support Erminas

Post by jgerlach-erminas »

Hi,

just to let you know: there is an open issue for this problem on our github https://github.com/erminas/node-red-con ... s/issues/8 and we are currently looking into this problem.

Greetings,
Jonas