OPC UA Error after restoring the Image

Manikandan_pilz
Answers: 0

OPC UA Error after restoring the Image

Post by Manikandan_pilz »

Hi,

In my project I have two RevPi Connect + (32GB). I have Node-Red and Codesys running on the Hardwares. both the hardwares are in the same network.I have a OPC UA Server and Client in my project.
Since both the Applicaiton are same, I did the backup of the first hardware and flashed them on the 2nd hardware, then changed the respective setting
    with respect to IP address,
      activating the codesys License,
        newly generated teh Codesys OPC UA certificate for both the devices and updated the password of the new device as per the reveloution PI side name details

and downloaded the codesys and node-red for the 2nd device[ Example: FHS1 for first project and FHS2 for the second hardware's.]

Issue:
        Codesys and Node-red OPC UA started creating a problem, getting an error as 'Toomanysessions' both of the keeps getting into disconnection state.
        OPC UA_Image Backup_1.png
        OPC UA_Image Backup_1.png (264.78 KiB) Viewed 5984 times
        I am not sure, what are the other settings needs to be updated in my case?
        Can you please suggest me the appropriate settings to be made in my project.

herewith attaching the images for your ready reference.
        OPC UA_Image Backup_2.png
        OPC UA_Image Backup_2.png (265.23 KiB) Viewed 5984 times

You input highly appriciated.

Best Regards,
        Mani
        u.biakoup
        KUNBUS
        Answers: 2

Re: OPC UA Error after restoring the Image

Post by u.biakoup »

Hello Mani,
        The error noticed to many sessions for OPCUAServer@RevPiFHS2. "BadToManySessions" means that the OPC UA Server has no more resources for another Session!
        You need to know The Limit of OPC UA Clients/sessions of your OPC UA Server. So Perhaps there are many "pending" Connections that cannot be closed. I think you have to restart the Server to clean up the connections.

Best Regards

Ulrich Kouatang Biakoup | Technical Support
        Manikandan_pilz

hi ,

Thanks for responding to my Query, In my Project on these two devices, I have Node-red [ Client] and Codesys [ Server] on the each of these devices.
        also, I have a PAS VISU Client which talks to Codesys and Node-red, I don't know where exactly the Problem is.
        Is there anything needs to newly generated OPC UA certificates or something or PKI file needs to be regenerated or deleted form the new device?
        Is there any document to describe the steps and points to be taken care form one device image to another device image, sharing that would be a great help. I did gone through the document related to loading a completely new image not from one device to another device.
        Please let me if you need to more info on helping me out on this issue.

Best Regards,
        Mani
        u.biakoup
        KUNBUS

Post by u.biakoup »

Hi Mani,

How to save and install an image is shown here
        When you transfer an Image from a device A to a Device B, you need to execute a factory-reset for the device B after the installation from the image coming from A. see FORUM|I copied an image and have network problems on both devices, what can I do?.

For the other points, I cannot help you yet.

Best Regards

Ulrich Kouatang Biakoup | Technical Support
        Manikandan_pilz

Hi ,

Thanks for the sharing the details, It helped a bit. One suggestion is would nice if this info also added under the image restore and backup page as a note.

Now after executing the 'revpi-factory-reset', the device started working without the conflict on the network side[OPC UA], but the Codesys CPU Load has been kept very high all the time
        due to which my application running in RevPi [ Codesys and Node-red] are loosing a communication heartbeat between those them.
        and then I did Reset Origin at Codesys, since form that time, now both the device has gone to initial issues state which i posted last time.
        I am bit worried, because with just two device getting into to quite lot of problem and We do have two more RevPi unit will be installed in few days.
        Can you please advice few tips to do and don't while making an image copy ?

Best Regards
        Mani
        u.biakoup
        KUNBUS

Post by u.biakoup »

Hello,
        Can you give me an overview of the most active processes (e.g. with htop)? and then I can look at what's going on.