Connect+DIO,Abnormal operation of DIO

Topics about the Hardware of Revolution Pi
jiangxiaozuo
Answers: 0

Connect+DIO,Abnormal operation of DIO

Post by jiangxiaozuo »

Hi,

My Raspberry PI DIO often gets an exception when used in conjunction with Connect. Specific exceptions are as follows: whenever pictory configuration is completed, click "Reset Driver", DIO module will immediately display red light.
At first, it was speculated that the abnormality was caused by insufficient power supply. Later, after the two modules were powered separately, this situation still existed.
Have you seen anything like this? Could you give me some help?

best regards,
Emanuele
u.biakoup
KUNBUS
Answers: 2

Re: Connect+DIO,Abnormal operation of DIO

Post by u.biakoup »

Hello,
Firstly, I will recommand you to follow the Instructions of the Revpi Checklist.

Best Regards

Ulrich Kouatang Biakoup | Technical Support
jiangxiaozuo
Answers: 0

Post by jiangxiaozuo »

Hi,
It can be confirmed that there is no problem in the basic operation of Raspberry PI, because it can run normally when I connect DIO module to Core module for functional testing.
Could you tell me what else might have caused this?Thanks.
u.biakoup
KUNBUS
Answers: 2

Post by u.biakoup »

Hello,
Could you please give us infos about the Hardware version (DIO)? Could you please also post here a picture of Hardware failure? There are many LEDs on the devices. We want to know if the LED is staying RED or blinking. What happen when you unplug the device from the power supply and plug in again. Please send us an SOS-Report to Support service with description of the issue again.
SOS-Report: SOS report
Mail: support@kunbus.com

Best Regards

Ulrich Kouatang Biakoup | Technical Support