Connect+Codesys module cannot connect to DIO module

Topics about the Hardware of Revolution Pi
Purecade
Answers: 0

Connect+Codesys module cannot connect to DIO module

Post by Purecade »

Hello,

I have a Connect+Codesys module, I tried to get Connect+Codesys module to connect with DIO module, but the connection failed, the power indicator of DIO module is red.
1. I suspected that it might be a problem with the DIO module, so I tried to connect it to the DIO module with other Core modules and Connect modules, but it was fine and the Power indicator of the DIO module was green. And I have upgraded the firmware of DIO module to the latest version. I think I can exclude the problem of DIO module.
2, I suspect that it may be a Pictory problem, but the Pictory version of other Connect modules is the same as Connect+Codesys module, both are 2.0.3.
I would like to know if the Connect+Codesys module uses the DIO module differently than the other modules, or if there is something wrong with my Connect+Codesys module.

Cade
Attachments
576ae46c00f9c91f08ad7ef2c3067e7.png
576ae46c00f9c91f08ad7ef2c3067e7.png (317.65 KiB) Viewed 3147 times
Amar
KUNBUS
Answers: 4

Re: Connect+Codesys module cannot connect to DIO module

Post by Amar »

Have you included DIO module in the codesys device tree for the downloaded application on Connect?
On downloading codesys application , a config.rsc will be automatically created by Codesys and you could check the codesys log to see if the DIO module is being found over piBridge.
That could also be checked out with shell command piTest -d

Chek out the LEDs status of DIO
https://revolutionpi.com/tutorials/over ... io-module/
KUNBUS
Purecade

Post by Purecade »

Amar wrote: 27 Jan 2022, 14:06 Have you included DIO module in the codesys device tree for the downloaded application on Connect?
On downloading codesys application , a config.rsc will be automatically created by Codesys and you could check the codesys log to see if the DIO module is being found over piBridge.
That could also be checked out with shell command piTest -d

Chek out the LEDs status of DIO
https://revolutionpi.com/tutorials/over ... io-module/
Hello,

Yes, I've tried both.
1. this link mentions that if Power is red, because Connection to RevPi Core is interrupted. but the same PiBridge connector is used on other Core modules without problems. If it's because of the PiBridge problem, I think it might be a hardware problem with my Connect+Codesys module.
2. I tried piTest -d and it shows that the DIO module is not recognized. I suspect that the DIO firmware version may be too low, but I have upgraded to V1.5 and it is still not recognized.
With these attempts, I think it might be a problem with the Connect+Codesys module hardware, what do you think?

Cade
Salma Benamor
KUNBUS

Post by Salma Benamor »

Hello Purecade,

can you show us the SOS report, so we can have a look at the config & logs.

Thanks
Purecade

Post by Purecade »

Salma Benamor wrote: 31 Jan 2022, 11:35 Hello Purecade,

can you show us the SOS report, so we can have a look at the config & logs.

Thanks
Hello Salma,

Yeah,but we should how to see SOS report.Do you have some tutorials

Thanks
Salma Benamor
KUNBUS

Post by Salma Benamor »

Hello Purecade,
here is the RevPi SOS Report https://kunbus-gmbh.atlassian.net/servi ... 2036400208

Best regards.
Purecade

Post by Purecade »

Salma Benamor wrote: 01 Feb 2022, 16:51 Hello Purecade,
here is the RevPi SOS Report https://kunbus-gmbh.atlassian.net/servi ... 2036400208

Best regards.
Hello,

I have sent the SOS report to support@kunbus.com last Wednesday, but I have not heard back.

Cade